1. Study room should be located in the East, North East or North of the House. These directions are most auspicious for student to concentrate better in their studies.
2.The placement of the study table is important. You should place the study table facing East or North to ensure that while studying the child is facing either of these directions. It isn’t advisable to keep the study table against a wall. There should be open space in front of the child, which encourages fresh ideas and approach and breaks the monotony of lengthy study sessions.
3. Student should sleep with his/her head towards the east.
4. Photo ot statue of goddess saraswati is much helpful to student .
5. Study below the beam or the toilet of upper house should be avoided.
6. Children’s room should be vibrant and cheerful. The use of colour like yellow, orange , green etc are highly recommended. Avoid using black & other dark colours in study rooms.
7. Use of pictures and painting should be used carefully in the study room. Galloping horse, a rising Sun, Running car etc. can be displayed in the children room. Such pictures works as a energy or booster for better performance in studies. Puzzles, pictures of sad mood, pictures of war etc. should be avoided in this room.
8. Books should be placed in the bookshelves rather than above the study table. It generates heavy pressure on student & creates unnecessary stress.
9. Stationary should be in ready to use condition. Non working pens, unsharpened pencils, torn books etc. creates negative vibrations & should be attended immediately.
10.Use of saraswati Yantra on study table or near bed side is auspicious for better concentration.